Thank you so much Erin, owner of the inspirational blog, Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life, for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog Award”!
Erin is an incredible writer and her blogs are perfect reading whether you are the happiest person in life or if you are truly struggling. She has inspired me many times, and I am extremely grateful to have found such wonderful writings online. Erin is true to Ember Cove‘s quote “Live Life Beautifully” and I highly encourage everyone to check out her blog!
The “One Lovely Blog Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award”
Here’s what I have to do!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite colour?
Purple (and Silver too!)
2. What is your favorite animal?
Armadillos! I absolutely adore them and their funny shape.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
5. What is your favorite pattern?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
Giving presents! Making people happy is something I truly enjoy doing and I will never get tired of it.
7. What is your favorite number?
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
9. What is your favorite flower?
The Lotus. (I’m pretty obsessed with them!)
10. What’s your passion?
There is nothing I enjoy more than helping people. One of the main reasons I make my bath products is to provide everyone a more comfortable life with skin that is healthy, smooth and irritation free. We have enough stress already, our skin shouldn’t add to that list!
Since I am new to blogging, I only have nine blogs to share. These blogs have really inspired me, and I hope you enjoy checking them out as well!